Monday 20 August 2012

Novice Fringees

I attended the Fringe for 2 days (6th & 7th August 2012) as a first-timer, with my husband and on behalf of Arts Out West.
It was a fabulous couple of days and we managed to pack in 11 shows (well more if you count the last one which had about 6 different acts in it, including the boy with tape on his face).

I have blogged on some of the acts I saw:

Bubblewrap & Boxes;
Winston on the Run;
Paul Dennis' Inappropriate Bits;
Sinful:
Whisky for Dafties;
Inheritance Blues;
A Clockwork Orange.

As a first-timer I did find it difficult to navigate the Fringe, particularly as the Fringe guide never arrived through the post and that meant that I felt a bit rushed in trying to make best use of the time available to us. We also weren't aware of the facility to request free tickets up to 72 hours in advance until it was too late...but we'll know for next time.

Thanks for the opportunity, it was great.

Susan Eastwood

No comments:

Post a Comment