Tuesday 21 August 2012

Freedom Family Circus, Gryphon Venues, Thurs 16th Aug 12 , Review by Rosie Cross, Highlights

Review
American company struggling to keep a very ropey show together.  Only one half decent juggler (the girl) ; clowning – not existent.  Band awful.  Not even the musical saw player got me remotely interested (and I’m a keen musical saw devotee!) Only managed 45 minutes of a promised hour performance – I was thankful for that!   I’m sure families in the audience must have felt short-changed in all aspects.


Why is the work suitable or not suitable / ready for rural touring ?
Poor quality.  Also I hadn’t realised they were an American compan; adn as such, would not  be available for UK touring  
Why would you book them ?  or  Why wouldn’t you book them ?
See above
Why would it be worth pursuing this company to consider work in the future? Or not  ?
No!

No comments:

Post a Comment