Thursday 16 August 2012

Bob's Blog -TRANSLUNAR PARADISE - THEATRE AD INFINITUM

It was interesting to see this quiet , gentle, expressive piece in the same space which had, half an hour before, been occupied by the maelstrom of Curious Directive. Many bloggers have written about Translina r paradise  before and I can only endorse their enthusiasm. . I didn't get to see it last year , but it was top of my list for this year and didn't disappoint. I know Sue Robinson made approaches last year about getting them to do a rural tour. I see that they're planning to work on a new, arts council funded piece in the autumn, so it may be that this show won't be available after all.

It is beyond doubt the most perfect show - beautifully performed by the dancers and musician - held my attention completely, even as show number 13 in 3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment